The Perfect Place
The Guest House was constructed as the ‘Servant’s House’ and built to live in while the Manor House construction was underway between 1915-1917. Made of stone, this 3,100 square foot home has two floors, three bedrooms plus a sitting/nursery room, and 2 bathrooms. The first floor, with beautiful oak wood floors, has four traditional wood-burning replaces, a formal dining room and living room, a pub room, parlor and sunroom. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor. The Guest House, next to the Manor, sits amongst the aspens and is beautifully landscaped. Elegant and comfortable, guests will feel right at home.