A Diverse Dwelling
The Carriage House was amongst the first buildings erected on the Greystone property. Completed in 1917, the roomy Carriage House served as a stable for horses, a garage for automobiles and quarters for some Greystone servants.
Today, it is used as a large office suite with a two bedroom apartment above. There is an attached three car garage and an additional barn that currently serves as a workshop and storage facility. Four patio/porch areas and a deck off the back give access to the outdoors.